Paul M. Games MSFS, CLU, ChFC, AEP, CFP®, EA
Paul founded Pathfinder Financial Group in order to provide financial planning and wealth management in an unbiased, cost effective manner. Paul has been in practice since 1983 and has an extensive background in all aspects of financial planning. Much of his time is spent partnering with his clients to determine their life goals and how they may effectively use their wealth to bring their goals to fruition. Mr. Games is also a member of several professional organizations such as:
- Financial Planners Association (FPA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- National Association of Insurance Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Charter Member of the Professional Achievement in Continuing Education (PACE)
- Enrolled Agent - Enrollment to Practice before the Internal Revenue Department
A champion for community service, Paul also devotes his time to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation and serves on the Board of Directors as Treasurer.
Karen G. Goddard CLU978-518-3136
Karen G. Goddard, CLU, Senior Vice President with Pathfinder Financial Group, has been in the field of financial planning since 1991. Ms. Goddard was previously with John Hancock Financial Services helping individuals, families and business owners plan for their financial security.
Partnering with corporations in order to help implement their employee benefits programs is Karen's prime area of expertise. Ms. Goddard works with companies on an individual basis to establish a comprehensive plan that aligns with the vision of the organization as well as the needs of their employees.
Karen holds a BA in Economics (Honors) from Barnard College, Columbia and has her Certified Life Underwriter (CLU) designation from the American College.